Cancellation & Refund Policy
Last updated: October 9, 2017
Unless noted, capitalization of the terms defined in this section does not change the meaning of the words being defined. Plural versions of the terms defined in this section indicate more than one of the item being defined and does not change the meaning of the words being defined.
- Customer: A user of the Service by opening an account on WP1099.com or by making a purchase on WP1099.com.
- Vendor or Recipient: An affiliate, contractor, or another service provider of the customer.
- Informational Return, or Return: Refers to an IRS 1099-MISC form.
- Filing: Refers to the act of submitting an informational return to the IRS and/or various state tax revenue departments.
- Information Request: Refers to the act of requesting taxpayer identification information from a vendor in the form of an IRS form W9, or equivalent form.
- Original Purchase Date: The date that the customer made their first purchase on the WP1099.com website.
If you are not entirely satisfied with our service, we’re here to help.
Refunds will be granted for any reason without question within 14 days from the original purchase date.
No refunds will be granted for any reason whatsoever after 14 days from the original purchase date. Any subsequent purchases made after 14 days from the original purchase date are nonrefundable.
If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
If a refund is approved, the license key(s) associated with your purchase will be deactivated. You will no longer be able to receive updates or support for products contained in that purchase.